4.25.2011

The Yums: Bright Blessings Lemonade!

Over the last few days I have hashed out this recipe and tweaked it into what I believe to be lemony-perfection. Make a batch and do tell what you think! :) 

-6 large lemons or 1 3/4 Cups lemon juice
1 Cup turbinado/pure, unbleached cane sugar
4.5 Cups sparkling water (that's one 33.8 fl oz container of Pellegrino!!) 
1 TBSP orange blossom water


Juice lemons. Add sugar and lemon juice in saucepan and stir over med-high heat until sugar is fully dissolved (about 5 minutes). Pour lemon/sugar mixture into a large container (I used glass) and add pellegrino. Finish off with 1 TBSP orange flower water. Mix well and enjoy! May you be filled with the light of the season and allow yourself to S H I N E!

*I'm thinking of substituting the orange blossom water with rose flower water in the summer... perhaps lavender? Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment