4.13.2011

30 days of smiles: Day 6!

Somehow, I've dropped coffee. Not quite sure how that happened. I didn't intend to stop drinking it, I just sort of stopped wanting it and recently realized that it has been over a month since I indulged in a latte. It *might* have something to do with my rekindled romance with chai... ;) At any rate, I find myself needing a midday pick-me-up and have taken to blending up some sort of green smoothie concoction. It hits the spot, provides instant energy & gives me a fat dose of veg all at once! Today's blend:


1 braeburn apple
1 d'anjou pear
1/2 peeled orange
3 stalks of celery
1 handful of parsley
1/3 of a large bell pepper
about 3 TBSP liquid chlorophyll
8 oz. cranberry-grape juice
20 oz. water

*This makes enough for me, Baz, Ben & one extra (either for Dud or bottled and popped in the fridge as a handy snack for later).

No comments:

Post a Comment