4.12.2011

30 days of smiles: Day 4!

A day late, yes, but not a day lost.


Tulips from the yard! Several other shades popping up that will surely make way onto the kitchen table in the coming weeks.

Lemons? Making up batches of the master cleanse and drinking a jar daily. Not currently doing the weight loss program as I find that it makes my system too acidic and I end up with a tummy ache. I do, however, very much enjoy this as a beverage. I mean, really. What's not to love? Lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne?! I do love me some cayenne.

Happiness is: the last home made muffin (for me?!) from a batch made yesterday! That attests to the yumminess of said muffins, right? What made me even happier was being able to give a few away to my sweet friend Chris. Recipe to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment