5.06.2009

Simple gifts.

With the sun peeking out more and more, we are finding ourselves gathering outside on the porch in the afternoons & evenings. It seems like an obvious choice. Sipping wine, eating dinner, sharing smiles and just sitting with a content heart... I find myself reflecting upon my childhood; remembering my grandparents, parents & extended family/friends out on the patio at the family cabin snacking and playing cards late into the night. My heart swells with gratitude for the simple gifts that I inherited during those summers at Shasta Lake. The blessings just continue to pour out into my here and now life. My current wish is that later down the road my memories of this time are just as cherished; by Sebastian as much as the rest of us. It wouldn't hurt to have more skies as pretty as we did last night, either. ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment