12.17.2009

All is well: Celebrate!!!

It has been a lonnnnnng few weeks, yes ma'am/siree. I do declare: We are all *finally* well! We spent a whole lot of time getting over this cold and subsequently staying indoors since Thanksgiving. All is well. The tree is up:

The best part about the tree? It is 6 & a half feet tall, pre-lit and it was free (a dumpster dive rescue that was passed on to us... Thanks Gray family!) . We price compared at Target and Home Depot. Holy cow! Who knew that these things went for close to 200 dollars?!?!? Like I said: free! Free is good. 2 Strands of lights were dead and were replaced for 5 bux. Sweet deal! Sebastian LOVES to undecorate and redecorate the tree daily.

Other indoor fun? Making a "choo choo train" out of dining room chairs and kid table/chairs. I am constantly amazed by what this kid comes up with to entertain himself.

And then, of course, we had to get ourselves outside to experience a bit of snow and sunshine!

Smile Sebastian!:

Don't ask me what the underbite smile is all about. It is cute and totally his own.

Things are really good. We are anticipating a visit from Grandma Myrna (my Ma-in-law) beginning tomorrow and Grandma Winnie (my Mom) on Tuesday. Sebastian's birthday is on Sunday!!! I cannot quite wrap my brain around the fact that my kiddo is turning 2, though he reminds me daily that he will be opening "giffs" on his "happy birthday to me"... heheh. We are waiting to celebrate when the 2 grandmas are here on Tuesday and will surely overload you all with pix of the event. So many other loved ones will be missed this time around, but we will catch up with them and make up the difference down the road. Blessings to you all this week as you celebrate your brand of holiday! Happy Solstice/Hanukkah/Diwali/Holidays & Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment