3.03.2010

Collecting energy.

I know, right? What happened to the 30 days of beauty? Trouble with the laptop, too many photos in the camera that need to be loaded onto the laptop, waiting for a cable to arrive to make it all a reality, received wrong cable... still waiting for the right one to arrive. Blah.

I guess you could say that all of this trouble came at just the right moment as I have been feeling a major push to clam up and go within a bit more. There are so many possibilities for our future right now and my little family is just fraying at the weight of it all. Sounds all ominous and stuff, but it really isn't. We don't know much right now, but we do know that we will probably be moving in the next few months. We have an idea of where we would like to land, but we don't have the specifics all ironed out yet. We are left weighing a whole lot of pros and cons; mainly in relation to acquiring land with a livable (but probably needing loads of work) house vs. almost no land and a decent house (considering the price range we are working with). Ben's dream is land. I am cool with some land and possibly forest, but I tend to lean toward the nice-house-on-half-an-acre-or-more-at-the-edge-of-a-small-town side of life. Like I said: lots of pros and cons floating around right now...

So, if I am silent as of late you know why. I'm saving my energies for big decisions and manifestation of big dreams. My current mantras: Patience. Trust. All is as it should be. NOW is the time to make our dreams a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment