7.02.2009

Longing for the Sea...

It's no secret how much I love living in Salt Lake City. The beauty, the dynamic weather, the house. If only I could have it all *&* live near the Ocean. Ah, well... Someday, perhaps. Each summer past, we would find ourselves trippin' on over to Goat Rock Beach for a bit of combing action. We would wander over to Shell Beach for a little tide pooling and lazing around. Salt air. Sandy feet. Sun bleached hair. Moist breezes. Bliss.

All of this longing for Mama Ocean lured me into last years photo files for a brief visual recharge...

and I stumbled upon Sebastian's first trip to the coast. A completely lovely day, indeed.

The only thing I am missing more than the destination is the smallness of him.

Happy July! I hope this finds you in a place that refreshes; a place you truly desire to dwell in (if only in your heart).

No comments:

Post a Comment